Happy Easter from Kingsley!
The past 48 hours has been super emotional for me. My nephew Shawn was born April 6th weighing in at 5 lbs 12 ounces. He’s tiny, long, has blue eyes and dark curly hair in the back. He is such a gentle and curious guy. I am so in love with him and the way he sticks out his tongue at me. I am one proud Auntie to say the least.
(All pics from his moms phone)
- I pulled something in my shoulder and I can’t do much overhead anything.
- I finally started to see a Chiropractor about my back and shoulder pain. She’s a crossfitter too.
- I need to start running again but it’s cold and I am depressed that there’s still snow on the ground.
- My brother called and said his wife will be going into labor in the next two weeks because some mucus came out. I have no idea what that means but I can’t wait to be an auntie.
- I only went to Crossfit twice this week.
- I fell in love with a guy which I never felt like I would again.
- I have been changing my eating plan and trying to control my IBS and thyroid problems. I just don’t want to take any meds for it.
- My dog is pretty awesome and snuggly when I get my depression mood on.
- I just want to move sometimes but I don’t have the guts to.
- I need to move more next week Crossfit and running.
- Taking it easy this week as a mental break due to changes at work.
- Trying to figure out where I want to be in 6 months.
- Found out I have a thyroid problem and IBS which means more testing when I get my new doctor in a month since my old one moved to a different province.
- Had a glass of wine for the first time in a few months and it was worth it.
- My nephew will be born in a month and I am really excited for it.
- I love every muscle in my body and how strong I am getting but I really want my stomach to shrink and go away. I don’t understand why I am not losing weight in that area since I eat pretty clean
- I want the snow to go away until December..
I just want to cry so hard right now. I just saw pictures from 14.3 and I really look huge. More huge than I’ve ever been. I need to lose weight and build from the bottom. I need help. Lots of it.
I am not doing well at all the past two weeks. I have been dealing with a lot of mental blocks and depression which I though I was getting over. Its something that’s eating me inside and I cannot think of what the issue is. Since doing my crossfit competition, I haven’t been in the right mind set to work out properly and keep making errors as well. I want to get back on track and get a solid routine worked up.
One day at a time I guess.
My shoulder is still killing me from this weekend. I must have really done a number on it so I am taking the next few weeks off of Crossfit and retune my workout schedule. I see another competition I really get into gear for in the next 5 months.
I signed up for the Bluenose 5k Marathon. I decided on a short run due to the fact that I lost the love of running and didn’t want to kill myself while doing it. (Mrs operationfitmommy you better do this as well).
My brother is getting married on Saturday. There is so much to do. I am having a little anxiety from it all but I think its a good kind.