Post Vendor dinner meeting selfie. I ate too much chicken, veggies at dinner and had diet vanilla cokes and now I feel bloated. I also had to miss crossfit because I forgot to check my work calendar, forgot about them coming down for meetings and couldn’t reschedule my workouts. Balancing is not my forte this week.
PS - I am also wearing some color other than black and gray and look like a huge nerd.
My day so far:
- Meals prepped for the week: Slow cooker curry chicken, kale salad, baked sweet potato.
- Dropped my chin up bar on my head and it left a huge bump.
- My little brother got engaged.
Things that I noticed this long weekend being alone with my dog:
- I have no immediate family that I can drive to visit on a weekend.
- I hate cooking for just me.
- I hate living alone.
- I haven’t been noticing any results from crossfit on my body since Ive started. (This will come hopefully)
- I honestly see myself being alone and never getting married.
- I need to update my furniture in my tiny apartment.
After taking a week off from everything I am getting back into my routine tomorrow.
This past weekend, I went back to my hometown for the final time as my parents sold their house and moving far away where they grew up. It was hard for my brother and I to accept this and realize this was happening. Its for the better and its something they wanted to do for a while. I did however, rested up from my Crossfit Injury and feel a lot better.
I am going back on a month paleo challenge tomorrow for myself and get my body where it should be. The past few weeks I have been just doing 60% paleo and not eating enough. I have prepped and organized my kitchen so I can get it started off right.
Oh you know, I am just sitting at home on a Saturday night watching Crossfit Videos and reading blogs.
I am a lame 28 year old.
So this past weekend I got a lot of bug bites. I mean over 50 bug bites on my legs and back and its too the point where I got allergic reaction. I cannot get the itchiness to go away. Its still have bumps and dots all over my legs and back and its making me self conscious to go to Crossfit tonight.
Damn bug bites.
Tonight I am taking a break from everything and going to enjoy quiet time.
All I want to do right now is go back to bed and snuggle with my puppy. My muscles are sore and I don’t feel like going to work today.