I am not doing well at all the past two weeks. I have been dealing with a lot of mental blocks and depression which I though I was getting over. Its something that’s eating me inside and I cannot think of what the issue is. Since doing my crossfit competition, I haven’t been in the right mind set to work out properly and keep making errors as well. I want to get back on track and get a solid routine worked up.
One day at a time I guess.
My shoulder is still killing me from this weekend. I must have really done a number on it so I am taking the next few weeks off of Crossfit and retune my workout schedule. I see another competition I really get into gear for in the next 5 months.
I signed up for the Bluenose 5k Marathon. I decided on a short run due to the fact that I lost the love of running and didn’t want to kill myself while doing it. (Mrs operationfitmommy you better do this as well).
My brother is getting married on Saturday. There is so much to do. I am having a little anxiety from it all but I think its a good kind.
I cannot do Crossfit for more than a week. I think I need to redo what I should be training as this weekend kicked my ass mentally.
I have been thinking about my goals that I want to accomplish this year with life and Crossfit. Balancing both will be my hardest because I can hardly keep track sometimes and keep forgetting what they are in 6 months.
- Travel to NYC
- Keep on solid debt repayment plan, should be debt free in 1 year.
- Plan a trip to Europe for my 30th Birthday next year. - Become the best Aunt I can be for my little nephew that arrives in April.
- Drink a lot more water than I have been, need to recalibrate my immune system.
- Eat and plan healthier meals. Working a lot doesn’t mean eat what’s available.
- Run Bluenose 5k in May (With Amanda :D)
- Compete the Spartan Race and Mud Hero in July with my Crossfit Community.
- Deadlift 225 lbs.
- Pullup without bands.
- Get those damn double unders.
Post Vendor dinner meeting selfie. I ate too much chicken, veggies at dinner and had diet vanilla cokes and now I feel bloated. I also had to miss crossfit because I forgot to check my work calendar, forgot about them coming down for meetings and couldn’t reschedule my workouts. Balancing is not my forte this week.
PS - I am also wearing some color other than black and gray and look like a huge nerd.
My day so far:
- Meals prepped for the week: Slow cooker curry chicken, kale salad, baked sweet potato.
- Dropped my chin up bar on my head and it left a huge bump.
- My little brother got engaged.